Tuesday 6 August 2013

PROJECT PIE

I was given a sweet little recipe book for Christmas 2012 but never had a reason to make a pie. I love baking but always tend to go for cakes. To correct this I asked for a pie-dish for my birthday nearly a year ago and set out to make one pie a month. August is the last month so in the next week or so I will be making the final one! It's been fun to bake something I wouldn't normally try and on the whole it has been a success. (Each one has tasted good at least).






SEPTEMBER/ apple and blackberry
OCTOBER/ chocolate cream
NOVEMBER/ pecan
DECEMBER/ pumpkin
JANUARY/ peanut butter and chocolate chip
FEBRUARY/ key lime 
MARCH/ marshmallow and chocolate cream pie
APRIL/  caramel cream pie
MAY/apple pie
JUNE/ coffee and walnut pie
JULY/ blacksmith pie
AUGUST/ I'll get back to you...


Originally documented on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment