Tuesday 22 October 2013

UPDATE.

I'm in the middle of moving house right now! It's so exciting but I don't have time for much else except organising and unpacking. I can't wait to unpack and find a place for everything. Also it's such a good opportunity to reassess all the things that have been in storage for the past few months and haven't been missed...clear out time I think.

In the meantime, here are a few things I've been loving recently
This playlist. I love that I would have picked most of these songs out myself but I didn't have to go to the effort.
This exhibition. Mainly for the giant floating silver clouds, I think this exhibit has finished now but those clouds were so cool!
This blog series. My sister has some serious skills in film photography and this is such a fun way of sharing them.
These boots. I've wanted some like these for awhile now and my current ones are breaking.
This cinema. I love this place and haven't been in way too long. Some great films are playing in the next few weeks so I need to prioritise a little trip out.

I'll be back soon!
x


4 comments:

  1. Such a good playlist!! And I look forward to Friday film every week :) Need your new address please!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention! I tried on some boots almost exactly the same in New Look for half the price..you should try hunt them down x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I really love your film shots. Ooo thanks, I will have a look! xx

      Delete