Friday 14 February 2014

TAYLOR.

Happy Friday and Happy Valentines!
Posts these days are a bit few and far between and this is not a post about Valentines at all but whatever you do today, love a little bit more because there is no reason at all not to.

Anyway...at the start of this month I popped down to London again to see Taylor Swift on her RED tour! I had talked with two of my younger sisters and my (nearly) brother in law about going for a long time. We went back and forth about whether it was worth it but we bit the bullet and got tickets last minute! I'm really glad we did because it was so much fun, just like a 2hour sing-a-long and dance party with 15, 000 people. Also sister time is some of the best time. I took a lot of photos but here are a few of my favourites.

THAT'S RIGHT, WE WENT FOR IT. TSHIRTS AND ALL. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RUDE NOT TO.
 WAITING PATIENTLY FROM VERY HIGH UP...
SO MANY PEOPLE AND SO MANY LIGHTS!!
 THE LADY HERSELF
 SINGING WITH ED
 SUPER HAPPY AND EXCITED!
 LOVING THE LIGHTS SO MUCH...
 ...AND THE SETS AND COSTUMES
 THANKS FOR SUCH A FUN TIME TAYLOR!
COULDN'T RESIST INCLUDING THE CUTEST CAT EARS.

Managed to tick another one off my list with this trip, bonus! Have a great weekend again, seriously these weeks seem to be flying by.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment