Monday 28 April 2014

HOLBECK HOLIDAY...PART TWO.

As promised, another post from my holiday in Wales...

For our last evening together, we had a BBQ on the beach complete with fire pit and toasting marshmallows, sunset and silly games. We left in the dark, finding our way across the beach by the light of our phones, smelling of wood smoke. It was so beautiful and a lot of fun, a perfect ending to a great week. 

I feel so blessed to know these people and to get to live just around the corner from them. I am very grateful that God has called me to live in this community.

 POPPY!
WE HAD THE PERFECT VIEW TO WATCH THE SUN DISAPPEARING OVER THE SEA..
..GONE!
OREO SMORES, DELICIOUS
EXCELLENT FIRE PIT
LIGHTS
THE END

Finally I made a little video of our last evening together...

Holbeck Holiday from indiacarolinajoy on Vimeo.
Music - Take me Dancing, Dizraeli

This has been my 50th blog post which sounds so weird but I'm really loving sharing thoughts, photos and videos. It's been exciting to start this blog and thank you to everyone who has read it and followed along. 
xx

1 comment: