Tuesday 17 June 2014

CHESTER.

I met Jenna during my first month at University and by the last month (thanks to muesli and coffee breakfasts, French films and a few other friends) we would see each other every week. Since she no longer lives in Leeds and has been in Switzerland for the most part of this year, I made a trip across the country to see her as soon as I could!
Jenna, thank you for giving me an excuse to explore a new city. Thank you for your constant encouragement and honesty and thank you for a weekend full of lots of my favourite things!
 x
 ELEPHANTS! WE MADE A QUICK VISIT TO CHESTER ZOO BUT THE WEATHER WASN'T GREAT SO WE JUST STAYED JUST LONG ENOUGH TO CHECK THESE GUYS OUT...
 ...I HAD TO SHARE ANOTHER ONE. I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY, THERE ARE SO MANY MORE ON MY CAMERA.
 WE TOOK THE DOGS OUT INTO THE SUNSHINE THAT APPEARED DURING LUNCHTIME, SO PRETTY.

 EVENING LIGHT.
GORGEOUS JENNA AND DELICIOUS COCKTAILS AT THE BOTANIST.
 LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS SO I WAS HAPPY.
I HAD TO.
 ONE OF MANY.
..AND ANOTHER BUILDING. SORRY FOR THE OVERLOAD!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos!! And oh my days ELEPHANTS!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had enough elephant photos for a whole post but restrained myself xx

      Delete
  2. Love all these photos India. Chester has never looked so beautiful! You're amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're too kind, thanks for such a wonderful few days xx

      Delete