Friday 22 August 2014

THE MARSONS.

I'm finally having some holiday! I've been loving hanging out with best friends this week and will shortly be flying to France to enjoy a week in the sun(?), especially as summer seems to have well and truly finished here in England. I wanted to sneak a quick post in before I go as it has been quiet over here.

This past weekend my little sister got married and it was such a wonderful day. A lot of laughter, dancing and joy was going on and I loved being part of it all. I didn't taken any pictures on the big day as I knew so may other people would be and I was enjoying myself too much to keep getting my camera out. The day before they had a small legal ceremony with immediate family and below are some pictures from just after it had finished. 

 THE HAPPY COUPLE.
 FAMILY.
 SISTERS.
 REUNITED. YAY!

2 comments: