Friday 3 October 2014

AMSTERDAM/ PART THREE.

The last post to round up the week. On our final day we had quite a lot of time to kill as our flight was late on. We explored the Jordaan area, wandering up and down the canals and quiet streets, had plenty of coffee breaks and rode the free ferry as far as we could.
Very grateful for quality friendship time, adventure in a new place and beautiful weather.

Now that I'm back in Leeds and life is (slightly) more chilled I'm hoping to keep the posts coming and maybe have a little revamp. Watch this space.

THE STUNNING CENTRAL STATION.
THE JORDANN IS PRETTY GORGEOUS, I LOVED GETTING LOST AROUND HERE.
MY NEW HOUSE? YES PLEASE.
SO. MANY. BICYCLES.
THE IVY.
THE PERFECT APPLE PIE AND TILES AT THE ENTRY TO OUR APARTMENT.
THE INDUSTRIAL SHIP YARD AT THE END OF OUR LITTLE FERRY JOURNEY. THAT BOAT WAS BASICALLY A PIRATE SHIP.

Until next time Europe! Technically I live in Europe but you know what I mean.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment