Tuesday 14 October 2014

CARROT AND DATE BREAKFAST MUFFINS.

I've had a (slight) make-over of 'today' (basically just a shuffle around and font colour change) and it feels good to refresh. I get a bit restless and like to mix things up a little every now and then so I hope you like it. 
Anyway...

I've been baking again! I had a flick through my trusty cook books and found this recipe from 'the sprouted kitchen' which was perfect as I had a lot of carrots and dates that needed using up. I didn't quite have all the ingredients so improvised a bit.... They still turned out pretty great but with the right kinds of flour and more of a rise, I'm sure they would be even better next time.  
This post feels very old-school as some of my first posts were back when I was baking a pie-a-month.
xx

INGREDIENTS ASSEMBLED.
READY TO MIX.
 JUST OUT OF THE OVEN.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT! 
THESE HAVE BEEN SUPER HANDY ON THE DARK COLD MORNINGS BEFORE WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment