Monday 2 March 2015

GENEVA.

My lovely friend Jenna is living in Switzerland right now so recently I booked my flights and headed out to pay her visit. This was my first time visiting Switzerland and due to an early flight, I found myself with a whole day to explore Geneva before catching a train to meet Jenna in Lausanne. 

I've never actually spent a whole day alone abroad before but I filled the day with wandering the streets, reading, taking photos and dropping by the recommended tourist attractions. Despite not realising I was on the wrong side of the Rhone for maybe an hour and walking down some dodgy streets, suitcase in hand, I found my bearings and made it across to the old town. 
xx
GENEVA'S FAMOUS FOUNTAIN, JET D'EAU.
I STUMBLED UPON A BOOK MARKET AND DOWN SOME PRETTY LITTLE STREETS.
THE PRETTIEST FLOWERS IN AN OLD WELL.
A STREET OF FLAGS!
CAN'T RESIST A BIKE OR AN ARCHWAY.
THE CATHEDRALE SAINT-PIERRE.
THE SUN SETTING OVER THE CITY.

2 comments: