Friday 13 March 2015

LAUSANNE PART TWO.

Here is my last Switzerland post! On my second day in Lausanne we headed down to the Lake to get a better view of the mountains and enjoy the sunshine. We decided to take the day slowly, especially as the next day we left the chalet at 3am so I could make my flight in time!

The day also involved church and getting to sit in on a YWAM teaching session. Jenna helps staff one of their discipleship course so I was lucky to be able to hear a lot of wisdom during my stay. It was such a treat to spend a bit of time out with a friend and have easy and honest conversations about life, future and what it means to follow Jesus alongside dancing in the kitchen and drinking lots of coffee. I feel very thankful to know Jenna. 

Here are a few final photos to round up my trip, compared to the hundreds of photos in my last post I managed to pick just a few. Considering they were all the same shot of the Alps from different angles, it was slightly easier to narrow down! Now to start planning the next adventure...

Have a lovely weekend (and give your Mum a hug if you can, Happy Mother's Day) xx
ONE LAST VIEW OF THE FOREST AS I WOKE UP.
LAKE GENEVA!
THESE MOUNTAINS ARE SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL.
THIS WOULD BE OUCHY, ON THE EDGE OF THE LAKE
NOT PRONOUNCED HOW IT LOOKS...IT SOUNDS A LOT BETTER IN A FRENCH ACCENT.

2 comments: